We are currently looking to recruit a Field Service Engineer primarily based in the UK to service our client's Semiconductor customers.
As a Field Service Engineer you will be responsible for the service and maintenance of their existing equipment installation base within the Semiconductor sector throughout the UK and Europe. You will also be required to install and commission any new equipment, meaning that travel will be required. Being a remote position, you will be responsible for managing your schedule to fit with customer and business demands and be capable of supporting mission critical systems.
Your time will mainly be spent in the UK with approx. 4-6 overseas trips per year of 1 week duration. You can be based anywhere in the UK - a lot of their customers are based Swansea, Newport and Plymouth areas but they do have customers all over such as Sheffield, Nottingham, Lancaster, Durham, Scotland among others.
To be successful in this role you should:
- Hold a recognised qualification in mechanical, electrical, or electronic engineering
- Have 3-5 years’ experience installing and maintaining complex machines, preferably within the semiconductor sector
- Be a practical problem solver
- Strong communicator at all levels
- Hold a current, valid driving license & passport
- Willingness to work as part of a team
- Adhere to company and customers relevant Health, Safety and Environment requirements when on site and as an individual employee
This is a full time permanent position.