My client is looking for an ambitious, tenacious Sales Account Manager to further drive company growth through increased sales revenue and effective account management. The ideal candidate will be passionate about Team and Customer and about hitting targets through outcome driven activity. You will have a demonstrable proven track record of new sales and account management ideally into a B2B environment.
To increase product and services sales and deliver an excellent customer experience by:
- Profiling new and existing customers to maximise opportunities
- Establishing and maintaining client relationships
- Following up on new leads, call requests and referrals
- Proactively managing sales pipeline and compile monthly forecasts
- Preparing documentation for licensing contracts & services including proposals, quotes and tenders for customers
- Developing and maintaining relevant product and licensing knowledge and certifications
- Identifying and resolving client concerns
- Experience of working in an office environment handling enquiries by phone and email
- Competent user of Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word and CRM
- Ability to build great relationships with customers and partners
- Logical thinker for creating and sanity checking reports and proposals
- Confident presentation manner
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Literacy skills are required including spelling, grammar and punctuation for emails and contracts
- Employee development programme and education reimbursements
- Contributory Pension
- Employee Healthy Living programme (use of a personal trainer, yoga mornings, table tennis in the summer months)
- A fantastic social culture with regular company social events taking place throughout the year
- Free drinks and the occasional free lunch!
- Counselling services for employee and direct family members
- Personal Legal and Financial Advice
- 28 days holiday inclusive rising to 33 days
- Free Parking
About our Client
Our client is a UK owned, multi award-winning Company with over 35 years’ experience. They are financially strong and provide trusted, globally recognised products and services to companies of all sizes throughout the UK and Europe. They strongly believe in looking after their employees and acknowledge enterprise and hard work. In return they offer a range of staff incentives and the opportunity to progress and grow within their highly successful business.
Basic salary c£19K, OTE estimated between £24-25K uncapped.