We are a small family owned and managed company who carry out a wide range of mechanical and technical services to both domestic and commercial clients in the South West.
We are looking for an experienced mechanical engineer to join a professional team of engineers. Our focus is to provide a quality service to our customers at all time.
Fantastic long-term opportunity for someone to join a small friendly team who wants to make a difference and carve out a successful career for themselves.
All engineers are expected to work the on call rota.
- To comply with company health and safety policies, procedures and arrangements
- To carry out plant room installations, system upgrades and commissioning
- To carry out regular mechanical maintenance and inspection visits on safety critical equipment
- To carry out reactive fault finding and repairs on mechanical systems which include, but not limited to, piping, valves, pumps to compressors
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Apprenticeship or NVQ Level 3 desirable but not essential
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical and commercial environments which includes any relevant regulations, legislation and best practice.
- Excellent communications skill (both written and verbal)
- CompEx EX11
- Gas Safe (desirable)
- Full driving licence
- Clear DBS
- Hours: Mon – Friday 8.00am to 4.30pm
- Competitive salary packing (£30-£35k)
- Company Pension
- Company Phone & Laptop
- Death In Service Insurance
- 32 Days Paid Holiday (including statutory holidays)