Do you have previous claims handler or debt recovery experience? Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge and want to earn a great salary with development and recognition for a job well done? Then we want to hear from you!
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an established and growing Accident Management Company that has an exciting and successful future. You will be an important part of a small high performing team responsible for the recovery of client’s uninsured losses. You will need to be up for the challenge but in return you will be given all the support you need to develop and grow your skills and capability.
We are looking for people with a positive attitude and a hunger to learn, we’re more interested in potential than “the finished article”.
You’ll be joining a small thriving team in our recently refurbished contact centre with all the mod-cons making it an easy and pleasant place to work. We’re only a short walk from the beach, local shops, cafés and restaurants and easy to get to thanks to close-by train and bus stops. Free parking is less than 5 minutes away.
This position involves the recovery of client’s uninsured losses, which can include credit hire charges, credit repair charges, policy excess payments and loss of earnings, from a fault driver’s insurance company.
In each case, liability for the accident must initially be established before any monetary claims are considered by the compensating insurance company.
Once liability for the accident is established, the losses will only be recovered if sufficient documentary evidence is available to support the claimed loss is supplied to the compensating insurer and strict legal principles have been adhered to.
Ideally you will already have experience within a claims handling or debt recovery role and be able to demonstrate strong negotiation skills with the ability to understand and follow written guidance coupled with high levels of attention to detail.
Our most successful people are confident in their own ability, self-sufficient, self-motivated with the ability to be assertive and persistent when required. Does this sound like you?
To be successful, you'll need:
- Effective time management skills and the ability to manage own case load
- Strong administration skills with the ability to use case management software and spreadsheets
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Ability to interpret case law and use supporting case law accordingly
- Ability to accurately record information obtained
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to prioritise tasks
Benefits for you
- Competitive starting salary - £23,000-£24,000 per year
- Monthly bonus - potential to earn up to £300, OTE up to £27,600
- Contributory pension scheme
- Salary reviews and opportunity for progression
- Staff discounts
This is a permanent role working 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday.