This is a fantastic opportunity to join our UK sales team and continue to build our amazing culture working in the office and remotely. You will be an important part of a high performing team that works closely with our customers, partners and publishers to build and maintain relationships and grow new business.
You will receive all the support you need to get up to speed and benefit from a training programme that will ensure you are successful.
All companies say that they have a great culture – We are proud that this is reality – We put our people first!
We currently have the following roles:
Sales Account Manager - £21,000 - £23,000 (DOE) per year plus commission scheme
As an account manager you will be increasing customer engagements, as well as introducing customers and companies to our Company and our software services. You will use your fantastic customer service skills in dealing with incoming emails and phone calls, choosing the appropriate course of action. Day-to-day, you will be following up on existing opportunities, finding new opportunities, selling software licences and services while managing, profiling and growing accounts to hit monthly targets.
Microsoft New Business Sales Account Manager - Salary £21,000 - £23,000 (DOE) per year plus good commission scheme
As a new business account manager, you will be working closely with our Microsoft Business Development Manager to advise resellers on the benefits of getting their Microsoft Licensing and services from our Company. You will continue to manage these accounts to ensure they get prompt responses and first-class service, via phone calls and emails. Day-to-day, you will be following up on existing opportunities, finding new opportunities, selling software licences and services while managing, profiling and growing accounts to hit monthly targets.
Sales Account Executive - Salary £20,000 - £22,000 (DOE) per year plus commission
Day-to-day, you will be increasing our B2B customer engagements and introducing customers and companies to our Company and our software services both in the UK and USA. You will be fully trained to gain an understanding of the Microsoft Cloud Platform and mapping solutions; this will help you to generate opportunities from various data sets through profiling both new and existing customers. You will also be involved in other outbound activities to drive business for our partners and increase attendance to events. You will use fantastic customer service in dealing with incoming emails and phone calls, choosing the appropriate course of action.
Account Executive - Salary £20,000 per year plus commission
An important part of the broader customer facing team helping to hit monthly targets, as well as further grow the company and brand. You will be managing your own workload with great attention to detail, efficiency, and accuracy. You will be working collaboratively with the other members of the Sales team to help support each other’s workload when required. Day-to-day, you will be responsible for providing customer quotations and working closely with sales support on post order queries. Profiling reseller accounts to ensure we have accurate data, and our systems are up to date. Working with the Business Development Managers and Sales Support team to provide an excellent level of customer service.
Benefits for you
- Hybrid office/home working
- Individual Personal Development Plans
- Bonus scheme
- Enhanced Sick Pay
- Increased Holiday entitlement with length of service
- Personal Trainer sessions
- Staff Referral Scheme
- Kit fund to get your home working environment setup
- Incentives and Rewards
- Social Events/Fundraisers/Staff Parties
- Employee Assistance Programme for 24/7/365 support
Our most successful people are highly confident in their own ability, commercially minded, focused, supportive, practical and creative. Does this sound like you? Other skills we are ideally looking for:
- Must be an excellent communicator, over the phone, written and face to face.
- A self-motivated, passionate character with the ability to show initiative.
- Attention to detail, efficiency, accuracy in reports and customer communication and dialogue. • Must be adept in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Able to prioritise and re-prioritise during the day to ensure urgent tasks are completed
- The ability to choose the best course of action, escalate if required but retain ownership of the issue until resolved • Personable and fantastic at building customer relationships with a desire to give the customer the best experience.
- Business-to-business sales experience would be beneficial but not essential.
Location: Ashburton, Devon / Home Working