**Thank you for your interest in this job but unfortunately this vacancy has been temporarily put on hold. Understandably our client is not in the position to take on further staff right now. If you wish to submit an application please use the 'Apply' button at the bottom of the page and we will alert you when we start recruiting again**
We are experiencing high-growth and are hiring highly motivated, experienced sales professionals to develop sales opportunities with consistent and strategic prospecting to assigned accounts.
We are looking for team-centric, yet individually-driven sales people who thrive in a fast-paced environment, and value building extraordinary relationships with customers, prospects and team members.
We can offer you uncapped incentives, exceptional training with continued mentoring from company leadership and the opportunity of internal advancement with our multiple award-winning and highly successful business.
- Ongoing opportunity / pipeline creation and management
- Ongoing account plan development
- Evaluation and management of new initiatives and business opportunities
- Utilising a consultative approach, discuss business issues with customer and develop a formal quote / sales proposal addressing their business needs
- Responding to request for proposal and following up with customer
- In-bound and outbound communications using a variety of media including phone, email, social media platforms
- Documenting all sales activity and meeting KPIs and GP targets
Skills and Knowledge:
- Previous sales experience, preferably in B2B
- Experience using a consultative, solution based sales methodology a plus
- Ability to develop trusted relationships and find creative solutions
- Ability and resilience to work in a fast paced, high volume sales environment
- Strong computer and record keeping skills
- A good standard of written English for emails, proposals etc.
Job Type: Permanent, full time